Each semester we offer a variety of courses taught by HE core and affiliated faculty. These courses are open to all Mines students who meet the pre-requisites, even if you do not enroll in the full minor.
- EDNS 315 Engineering for Social and Environmental Responsibility
- EDNS 377 Engineering & Sustainable Community Development
- EDNS 430 Corporate Social Responsibility
- EDNS 478 Engineering & Social Justice
- EDNS 479 Engineers Engaging Communities
- PEGN 498 Environmental Law and Sustainability
- ENS 301 Human Centered Problem Definition
- EDNS 401 Projects for People
- CEEN 475 Site Remediation
- CEEN 477 Sustainable Engineering Design
- CEEN 498 Life Cycle Assessment
- MNGN 498/LAIS 498 Communities & Natural Resource Development
- MNGN 498 Sustainable Development of Mineral Resources
- HASS 325 Cultural Anthropology
Watch this website for updated course listings for coming semesters.