Each semester we offer a variety of courses taught by HE core and affiliated faculty. These courses are open to all Mines students who meet the pre-requisites, even if you do not enroll in the full minor.
In Spring 2018, these include:
- LAIS 377 Engineering & Sustainable Community Development
- LAIS 430 Corporate Social Responsibility
- LAIS 478 Engineering & Social Justice
- LAIS 479 Engineers Engaging Communities
- PEGN 498 Environmental Law and Sustainability
- EGGN 301 Human Centered Problem Definition
- EGGN 401 Projects for People
- CEEN 475 Site Remediation
- CEEN 477 Sustainable Engineering Design
- CEEN 498 Life Cycle Assessment
- MNGN 498/LAIS 498 Communities & Natural Resource Development
- MNGN 498 Sustainable Development of Mineral Resources
Watch this website for updated course listings for coming semesters.